2022 Farm Share/CSA Program
June - November, 2022
now accepting New Members!
Our Farm Share provides you with 20 weeks of certified organic vegetables, fruits, flowers, and herbs from our farm in Middletown. You also receive weekly emails with farm news and recipes making the most of your share. By signing up for a share, you are helping us cover our startup costs for the season and becoming a member of a tight-knit community.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Farm Pickup: Pickup will be at our farm in Middletown on your designated day between 3-6pm. Please plan accordingly. We strive to be sensible and flexible to accommodate your needs and we ask that you do the same to ensure for a successful growing season.
Delivery: We also deliver weekly to homes on Aquidneck Island, Tiverton and Jamestown.
What's in your share?
Each week will vary depending on the time of the season. Here are a few examples
each month from past seasons:
Pricing & Payment
BIWEEKLY SHARE - $375.00
(pickup every other Wednesday at the farm)
WEEKLY SHARE - $600.00
(pickup every Monday at the farm)
(pickup every Wednesday at the farm)
DELIVERY SHARE - $700.00
(home delivery every Thursday on Aquidneck Island, Tiverton or Jamestown)
Members are asked to pay a $100 deposit before November 8, 2021 to hold their place as space is limited. We ask that the rest of the payment be broken into 2 equal payments, one on January 15 and one on March 15, making up the balance.
We are dedicated to providing affordable certified organic produce to our members. If you are in need of financial assistance or a different payment schedule, please contact us. You are also welcome to split a share with a friend or family member and alternate weeks of pickup.
Payment can be made in the form of CASH, CHECK, or CREDIT CARD.
By paying for a share you, the customer, agree to the following terms & conditions:
• That we, the farmers, are providing members with diverse shares over the 20-week growing season.
• As a member you acknowledge that space is limited and a deposit is required to secure your spot. Second and Final Payments are due January 15 and March 15, 2022. Payments are non-refundable but shares may be reassigned to another household. If you’d like to setup a payment plan or special arrangements please contact us!
• That you, the pickup member, is responsible for receiving your share at the farm on your designated day within the 3-6pm pickup window; You cannot change your pickup location or time. Friends can pick up your share as long as you let us know in advance of the farm share day via email or phone. If you do not pick-up your share it will be forfeited and donated.
• That you, the delivery customer, is responsible for providing a cooler outside of your house/office each week for receiving your produce if you aren’t available during the designated time.
• That you, the customer, understand that farming is a seasonal and unpredictable undertaking and that crop failure from weather or pests may impact what items are available, how much of a particular item is available, and the overall diversity of items in a given week. Members assume these risks along with the farmers.